UPDATE: 12th May 2021 – We’ve closed brokering – see the announcement.
UPDATE: 15th Jan 2018 – More details info on becoming a broker.
What is a Solidi Broker?
Solidi works by matching customers (either buyers or sellers) with brokers. Brokers are the people you pay when purchasing crypto currency on Solidi and who pay you when you sell crypto currency.
We’re now opening up our platform to new brokers!
What does being a broker involve?
To be a broker you need to have:
- Crypto currency to sell (Bitcoins)
You need to have a continuous supply of currency. If you just want to sell your holdings of BTC then please use our Sell option.
Currently we’re not talking on brokers to buy crypto currency, only sell.
- A bank account with one of the following banks
We’re expanding this list all the time. If you don’t have an account with one of these banks then you can open one online in a matter of days. Please contact us to check which one to open.
- UK Address and be ID Checked on Solidi
If you’re not already ID checked on Solidi we will ask you to go through this process.
- A Mac, Windows 10 or Linux computer to run the client.
This needs to be running 24/7 and have a reliable internet connection – you cannot use 4G or some other mobile network.
- Contact us to have a chat
Please email email@example.com – please include the following details:
– Bank you intend to use
– Computer Operating System
– How much you wish to sell on a daily / weekly / monthly basis and how you intend to source this
– Previous experiencing in crypto currency brokering
- Fill the license agreement for the client
We will send this to you after your initial enquiry.
- Download and setup the client
We have a Mac, Window and Linux client.
We’ll send you details once your account is setup for selling.
- Deposit currency
Send Bitcoins to our wallet ready to be sold.
Put sell offers on the site, sit back and relax.
Email us or leave a comment!